Thank you for being a valued customer of our agency.
Your electronic Visa application has been submitted to the Department of State.
A COPY OF YOUR DS-160 CONFIRMATION PAGE IS ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IN A PDF FILE .
You must follow the instructions on the confirmation page in order for the U.S. Department of State to continue processing your visa application.
Print and keep ONLY the DS-160 barcode page. (You will NOT NEED to print the full application.)
You must schedule a visa interview appointment and pay the MRV nonimmigrant visa government fee.
(The U.S. Embassy or Consulate does not schedule an appointment for you.)
Please note that the charge of $165 for the Premium Service does not include the MRV Visa Fee that needs to be paid to the Department of State. According to the Premium Service policy, in case your visa is denied, the entire cost of the application will be refunded, including the US Government MRV fee.
Instructions to Pay Your MRV fee and Schedule Your Appointment:
Make sure to emphasize:
-Your home; and/or
-Your relationships with family and friends.
Please read carefully this page in order to be prepared for your interview:
- Supporting documents for Non-Immigrant Visas: https://www.immigration4us.com/required-documents-us-visas
- How to prepare your interview: https://www.immigration4us.com/b1b2-doc-interview
- How to show strong ties to your home country: https://www.immigration4us.com/show-strong-ties-home-country
- What is the Premium Service: https://www.immigration4us.com/services
- Cancellation process: https://www.immigration4us.com/refund-application
Please let us know about your experience with our company. If our service did not meet your expectations, we will appreciate if you could take your time to share your concerns. You can contact us by phone: +1 888 469 0555 or by email at : [email protected]
The Visa Support Team